Now you will be more informed about current events and all necessary information about Cusco, all relevant and concerning the tourism sector so that you are always well-informed while planning or making your trip.
Cusco, September 6, 2021.
Today DS 151-2021 was published that establishes new norms of coexistence due to COVID:
1. Except for the provinces of Luya, Chachapoyas, Cangallo, La Mar, Paucar del Sara Sara, Azangaro and Carabaya, all the other provinces of the country pass a moderate alert level, until 19 September.
2. The curfew is from 1 am to 4 am, all week, Lima and Callao included.
3. Peruvians and foreigners may enter the country without presenting the negative result of a molecular test if they are protected with two doses of the vaccine.
4. Citizens from Brazil can now enter.
5. The beaches reopen, respecting the sanitary regulations established by the authority.
6. The capacity increases in percentage allowed.
The complete rule is in the following link:
@inkatimeperu Una de las razones del porqué construyeron una ciudad tan bella #machupicchu #tour #viaje #cusco #peruvian ♬ Ananau – Alborada